My angular and wandering travels....

My photo
Duncanville, TX, United States
I'm an international person, having spent 6+years of my youth in various Central and South American countries. Within my occupation as a television engineer, I've since traveled back to Mexico several times to film various religious sites, to Ireland to film a video documentary on the life of St. Patrick, to Portugal and England. Each time I took hundreds of pictures, wrote songs and poems about the things I saw and heard and felt go on around me, and tried to absorb a sense for what people in each locale thought. How they love, how they see, how they think.... My other sites: www.myspace.com/mothtoacandle http://community.webshots.com/user/waynocook www.soundclick.com/eddieaustin

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Humble Scrap of Paper




My heart cries for the pain,
That I have caused you this day,
The pain of a love nearly in your hands
A song, a few words, trying to understand
On a humble scrap of paper, caressed before it went
Can you sense the love, Touch my face,
Feel my arms around and about you,
A few tender words and not much more,
Can you live day to day, just the love I give you,
Our friendship and love are all we have in truth.

No comments: